Monday, February 25, 2008

Life is moving at such a slow pace right now.You know how i wish someone would just pull me away from all this crap. Job hunting with Justin failed because we were so fussy about the uniforms and as for me..its always the lousy working hours.Most of the people around are already in school or at least doing something meaningful. I shoud have came out with a better plan long time ago cause nothing has been working out for me lately.Because i get paid everytime i work,it all goes out to buying clothes and stuff and i have to keep working to keep up this shit life. Oh and the cycle goes on till school starts or something and that prolly like in 1 and a half month time.

Situation 2,love is a complication. & right now,i dont feel like dealing with complications. I just wish things will fall into place like how they used to be.

Anyway I've got alot to say right now.Hi allie,i just found out about your blog say 15 mins ago. I really miss you dearest and just so you know I'll always be here for you too.I am really thankful that we are in the same campus which will give us more time together especially to catch up for the past 2 years.Thanks for being that angel in my life and i know I've that solid pillar behind me that will always support me when i fall. Love you always.
Hi fii,i hope you're reading this.I bet life has been so busy for you especially since you just started school.I really hope you are adapting well to the environment and coping with work.But like i've told you before ,going to school help you to keep you mind off many things and i guess thats important for you right now.We've not exactly have a good talk since i came back from hk so please chill out one day.Miss you babe.
Hey wong,you are the busiest girl ever but its all good cause i am meeting you later.We'll talk then alright.Thanks for always writing testys for me reviving my friendster everytime its turning dead.And whenever you need a favour,I'll be your man okay. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home