Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hi all,yesterday i met up with
lovely 1 :



& unpredictably lovely 2 :


Of cause being lovelies,they got me:


Just to cheer me up and it really worked even if i might be diabetic in the later part of my life.& to all that have been with me ,helping me to stand on my feet again,i'd tell you that you gave me more reasons to be living on well and happy everyday.Okay people namely,Yl fel,allie,fii,saml,jm,cj ,perfect stranger & you know who you are.You all make me feel so blessed or maybe too blessed sometimes.Its amazing how you all can withstand hearing me talk/blab and just cry really thats why i ought to be more thankful.I realised that one day and( it better be soon) i will have to be strong for everyone of you and i also know that I am not alone in this.Its just a going phase that would be coming one day and evidently ,it has chose it to be today.


This would be my last (hopefully) recalling the bits and pieces of the past yj.I dont feel desperate anymore and i just need people around to know that you've truly been the best thing that have happened to me so far.I thank you with all my heart for giving me such a beautiful 8 months of my life and i would never never ask for more.Here is my story and i hope this will be kept in your memory too.


Honestly,I've not been sleeping well at all for the past 2 night.I dread not being able to sleep but still i kept myself away from the sleeping pills.When i dont sleep,i start to think about everything and naturally I'd still think about you.Like i 've said,i wont be able to totally let go right now but I will one faithful day.I worry about you for the fact that you're not taking good care of yourself.You have school till late and just yesterday you told me that you're up nursing your rash when it was like what??1 plus am.You have to get up at 5 just to study and i dont feel that it is healthy the way you are juggling your own life.I cant do anything to interfere anymore but you really have to be well okay.Especially in this predicament,I really wish i could be the one too see you through.

Just so you know,I will still try to be your friendforever,thats what you want right :) I will and if there's anyone you need to turn to,I will always be available to you.

You've done alot for me and i appreciate every bit of it.I dont just because i've lost but i always did appreciate everything you've done.To be true,it was a little hard for me to forgive you to just abruptly end everything like that but after sorting things out I am reminded that I am a lucky girl yj.Its true when they say its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.





I was reading through the letters you used to write for me and wow i must say it has been the time of my life when Im with you because you were so sweet to me.We might not have made forever and ever happen but we made the most beautiful times.We've been through so much together and now without you Im still a lil clumsy on my own :) But its okay,even babies will walk on their own one day.

Dear other half,

Thanks for once....

waking up during an unearthly hour just to bring me for breakfast.& you will always take the trouble to pick me up from my house and of course sending me back to my doorstep time and time again.




buying me a couple ring,signatures as a commitment and engraving your love to me.




being able to work hard with me during our Olevels and i am still proud of your grades till now.




staying over at my place after prom night and when the first thing i woke up seeing you stroking me..i felt like we just got married the day before. :) :D




going to pp alone just to get the m}phosis dress that i wanted.It was hard for a guy to walk in to a ladies store alone but you did anyway.




taking care of me whenever i fall sick,putting the towel on my forehead and staying by my side.You know because of that i didnt mind getting sick always :)




Taking a whole trouble just to meet me at Japan !!!Thou time was short but it felt like a honeymoon.




going shopping with me,giving your weird opinions and no matter how much you loathe shopping you came along just to be good company anyway




catching all the movies with me and now i feel empty cause i am totally missing out.




being silly all the time and you know deep down inside i am laughing at how cute you can be.




the list really does goes on but lastly i thank you for such a good family because i always wanted one.You mum is an angel really :)I still love her a lot .




So yj,stop blaming yourself for anything,if anyone is to be blamed,it can only be me okay.Just recall everything you have done for me and you wont feel like a jerk at all.I've sorted things out very clearly and i can no longer bring myself to hate you and in fact i dont mind going through every obstacle so that we can be together later or next life maybe :) Even if its a NONO then you know i am gonna thank god for letting me have you.


I hope this will clear things up a bit and yeah i wish you well.

Yours always.

Priscilla.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home