Saturday, February 16, 2008
















Seriously felicia,its because i love you so much thats why i dont get back at you for putting up unglam pictures in your blog.I love you because you're the most amazing shopper,you have seaweeds in your eyes and cause.........i know you love me back,somehow!!But when i get my hands on more pictures of you,my posts will revolve around your world.Ha.
The week went by great anyway,I cant have a detailed summary butI'll try my best so here goes..On wednesday,i had work and hello all you i finally de-bone a fish very successfully!!I met Wong,Saml and Jes right after work for shopping and we had the best dinner ever or maybe cause i was seriously hungry!!On thursday....it was v'day so yes i met yj cause he is the only person i wanna be with that very day and we caught Juno together.How sweet especially the ending part mygod and the music goes very well with the show.
On friday I met Yl and fel for more shopping and we finally had wanton mee together!!!Then we went for shopping and ha there goes my pay.Met seantan,kennethC and lz for dinner at sakae which was a huge mistake because the buffet was so not worth.Yeah but we had a lot of fun and i guess it was well spent anyway. :)
On sat,which is yep by calendar today. Met some of my long-time no see friends at brandon's house. Ahh yes like i have predicted today's a good day.
I have no idea how i am gonna end the post ...but here's a goodbye,may peace be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home