Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hello everyone. I realised that life can bring alot of cuteness whenever i see my little cousin,Jesper.
Anyway first things first,Happy 17th birthday SEANTAN. Your birthday was the biggest blast i swear,i bet everyone else had just as much fun as i did.It was also only then..i realised i miss my life alot. A setback is only set up for a comeback i suppose.
We had last minute plans than day.Yl and fel came over to stay for the night.Their company has always gievn me more joy so yes lets do it again this monday!!! :)
Step up 2 is an awesome movie,whatshername has made me drown in her beauty and i am definitely more motivated to be a girl.
Take chances in your life,you may not be in the winning team but it was a good try anyway :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home