Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Someday,i swear life's gonna get better.Or maybe it already is so good i am kinda taking it for granted.You know what,I should be instantly happy.Saml has been with me for the past few days and she has given me great awesome company.You know like going to ecp just to let me let things out,shopping,applying for tp and today working together so life has been very cool.I am still thrilled at the thought of money flowing in.& i cant wait for this saturday because Fel and yl are going to stay over omgzx.It good that Im very occupied.

Sometimes i really do wonder whether life works out the best for us.I mean suffering is the process not a phase right.Time after time people are just bound to get hurt somehow no matter how happy or bubbly they can be.Life is too realistic,it just moves on.
I quit.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM , Blogger Catherine & YanChao said...

Hey sweetheart. im sure things will change - for the better. cheer up alright! =)
Love, cat.

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Hi you two. Wth you have a blog,okay I am so checking it out. :) Love you Catherine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home