Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tmr will be my last day in Hk. Marks the last day of shopping and when i get back to Sg,it will be back to the old times...I wish i could find a job still.
Happy 17th birthday PHYLICIALEE!!!Hi babe i really hope you will enjoy this day to the fullest because its really not everyday we get bday gifts you know!!:) I am so sorry I am not there but maybe we can still go out when i come back okay.Just so you know you rock my life very hard. Love love love longer time than Wp.

I went to causewaybay today,my favourite place in hk and you know what!!!!I bought something from Giodano omg whats wrong with me.So anyway today has been a great day because i am determined to make it a good day so there it is.

Hi my dear good best fantastic amazing and wondrous friends,you all are too too nice and I declare my love forever to you all.Bye goodnight,i think i should get the most random award.I like Paul smith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home