Saturday, April 19, 2008

this is my sanity.

Photobucket

Whats up all. Fel and yl stayed over at my place again and its cool cause its becoming a weekly thing.I hope our friendship always remain this way really.We went to a bbq at Clement's last night and it was a good catch up with the other people.I spent quite alot today buying school stuff,headband and a bowl of fats. Parkway has all essentials in the world :)
I dread Mondays now because when school starts,i get monday blues.The last time in sec school,things were way different okay.I had so so much to look forward to everyday and even studying perks me up sometimes.I miss all the mischief my classmates are up to,I miss having yl as my full time partner and most of all i miss being part of the universe.I hope i dont get lost on my first day cause i am wondering where in the world is the lecture hall. I hope the person who sits next to me open up a lil,offer me a candy and maybe help make me feel better.
Gosh,i hope life is working out for everyone,esp people in my plight. K,shopping for clothes tmr,thats a good idea.Bye all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home