Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Like really,Random


Hi Dian,I am done with being sappy ok. I feel so stupid suddenly,i dont know, the heat has probably gotten into me or something.But its a damn good thing,i swear.School's not so bad cause there's no CSA lecture,school ended early and we chilled for 2 hours.I spent only 5 bucks today and i am gonna do that for another 2 days cause i am getting another bag.How stupid but thats how i work for things.Yesterday was really nice anyway,met kenneth,hc,lz,fel,yl and joel after almost a million years. I think we spent almost 3 hours at nyny which is probably the whole time.We took the long bus journey home and that was really when we got to catch up so yeah it was good.I really miss them alot.Like what kenneth said,friends always drift back somehow.

I dont know what I am typing,the thought of hockey practice is crazy.I am getting to lazy to prove my worth and everyone else is gonna win the bet.& because of that I have to freaking press on cause i dont wanna lose in this one.Cause of hockey,I am getting the ultimate pimple outbreak and its depressing,seriously!!But i am sleeping better now and its the best gift cause you've no idea how much i need it.Sleeping is my bliss,so damn all good dreams,i would rather catch my sleep.

On a day like this,will you remember hon?I know i did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home