Sunday, June 15, 2008

Me now,an avid blogger.

The Pc show's finally over.4 full days of standing,mostly persuading has taught me alot.I met different kinds of people,fussy ones,annoying ones and definitely easy-going ones. Dealing with the needs of different people aint easy at all.
Most of my first impressions of people changed.Anyway,I really like you people ok. :)Working with you all has motivated me to push my targets and of course having so much fun all at the same time.

Yesterday night was horrid,you should totally check out the jam in town.No cabs and i was definitely screwed by my mum.I waited for a solid hour,and as every minute pass i just got even more panicky.I had Yl with me on the phone to calm me down the whole time,yeah just what i really really needed from her.I can seriously hear the others behind me giggling at how pathetic i sound.But thankfully they're good people,like really.

The Monday blue's getting to me now. I am just sitting back wondering whats the week gonna bring me. I need just one more day in this week cause time has always been running short.Lethargy always sets in when in comes to my own homework,cause there's always something else i would prefer to do.
Girls can get really expensive,our wants are never satisfied anyway. I need hairdo,nails,new clothes and now i wanna sign up for different classes.

I miss my dad. I know things always fall into place when he's around. Happy father's day.

4 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Zsa!(: said...

Pris.. I miss you babe ):

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

awwww goodness i miss you too . I thought we're all suppose to meet out soon !

 
At 2:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cousin worked at the PC show too & I think my uncle was in charge!!! Maybe you've met them, haha.

I had Monday Blues since Saturday. :/

Let's have Mos Burger soon! :)

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Everyone's like working at the Pc show!!Ha but the place is huge,unlikely that we're gonna bump into anyone.
I hate the blues seriously and yes maybe Mos burger will make things better :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home