Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cause if you jump,I'll jump too

She's da bomb and so is my bag. I hate friendster,it has some dysfunction since forever. Anyway I woke up late and I missed the first tutorial,ha.I attended APEL because the teacher is so pretty and she asks alot of redundant questions,i really like her. The journey back home with Saml was great ,but time's too short..for once i wished we both lived in Tuas or something.My exams on next week,Im not the least tense or even working. Something's terribly wrong with me and I am not bothered at all.I need to get into the groove of studying man,like everyone else around.Seriously,I've drive all nutshells into my O levels,its time for my break cause I've not gotten enough of fun. I feel like i am super deprived of my teenage years,its gonna be over soon.I wish i can always be 16 cause its the best time of my life,anything can happen when you're 16,like for real!

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for your exams!!! :)

We shall come out & mug together someday. It's do-or-die, I abandoned DSA. :D

 
At 6:19 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

OH good Cheryl,told you its no use babe.Just bend on your hard work and your so juicy brains :) Yes JUNE HOLS are up soon and Szeling can come out too.Catch a show perhaps yes??!Miss you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home