Saturday, June 14, 2008

the stars in these skies will light up for you tonight








Dear world, do you know how it feels suppressing all your feelings inside?Im getting too tired and plus i am really affected by some shit today so dont mind this post ok.
I m tired of getting all emotional cause I've been a depress shit since dont know when so guess what its time life change.Life has been better since I literally dragged myself out of a nightmare and its gonna just be over.
Its gets so fk-ing tiring sometimes,so i was wondering if some things are really not meant to be. If I really cant find a single way back to you,perhaps i should figure another thousand and one ways to be happier without you around.

I hope i close like 2 deals tomorrow. Wow,how attainable.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 AM , Blogger ::dian:: said...

dont worry babe!be happy=)haha

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Hello baby. I m now no worries. You know sometimes things just get to me but anyhow...it just gets ok.Hmm im so weird.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home