Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A smile a day,keeps your troubles away.

Money is the thing that flows out really easily. I need alot of self control,seriously!
Have not started on a single project,its gg.
I think..i really need to find time for myself and think about life.
Charmaine,Venetia & Dian are coming over now,Im thrilled!I think i miss my classmates.
Dinner tonight @ siglap. I cant wait.
For some reasons,Im looking forward to Thursday too.
My life revolves around practically the same thing,its getting mundane.

I think I m dumb,so much to an extend i need people to help me realise that.
Working towards a goal is getting exhausting,I might give up.
When i think about love,I feel like a loser.
When i reflect about myself,I feel like i am constantly changing.
I hope,thats not a bad thing.

I...am eating an orange.Like I've mention,I am changing my lifestyle.
I will have more fruits,I will jog,i will sleep.
I've been struggling through my sleeps for quite sometime.
I m now venting all the shit at my emotional troughs.K,better.

I miss the way life used to be.Things do change.
There's no other way i can treasure things more than i ever did.
Life,will get better eventually.
Believing in myself is the best thing i can do.Go Pris.

I might be a lil retarded now because its so friggin' early and its gonna be a long day.
Its gonna be a good day,I know it.
I know everything's random,but life just is!
I dreamt about attending my own funeral and now thats freaky.
I hope you all are having alot of fun this hols.
Sincerely,i wish you all true happiness.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dreamt about an accident once & about witnessing murder twice. Freaking scary.

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

You're officially more random than i am!:) hee i am freaked out by my dreams all the time..i mean i dont wanna die early babe!!

 
At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreams are the opposite of reality, really! I have first-hand experience, heh.

 
At 7:52 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

OH shit yeah kinda neglected that.But sometimes it maybe for the best cause seriously!I am gonna dream that Im not gonna meet you forever :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home