Friday, June 06, 2008

& it will all get better in time.

I love Fridays ,especially today !!! So anyhow me and my classmates went all the way to Yishun which is at the other end of sg??!Yeah sounds crazy and predictable its my first time in the west so wow.The first bad incident approached us when we first stepped down ok.Let m re- emphasize just stepped down. This guy was like " lai lai,ni men lai" whatever so he insisted that Sean touched his oh -so beautiful girlfriend. Let me recall some facts about this girl, weird pink fashion,diamond studded nails,Blondie and i dont wanna talk about her chio face cause its too chiooo get it. Okay we are very straight and norm so we dont go around touching people we dont know,esp chio peeps. He went on asking"where you all play 1"(wth i dont even get that) Sean replied"I dont play but i stay in Bedok". OHHH and we are asked to remember their faces ok,like ok i will so not forget because they have such memorable faces seriously!!!I wasnt even the least pissed ok,just felt damn entertained.

Anyway,we left Jonas with 85 missed calls because he was still sleeping and it was like 3 already!K so we all spent the whole day at this place playing majong,sleeping,singing,some guitaring,play dogging and more singing yeah. My mum has been nice recently,my curfew was extended to an hour later omg how nice !!!She gave me extra allowance this week without nagging and making dinner for 2 days!!

My classmates are awesome people. There's Charmaine who's always kind for all reasons in the world. She's the umbrella when its raining,like a friend in need is a friend indeed kinda thing yeah.Venetia who's a really happy aunty now,hmm but she's afraid of my hugs now!!Wont blow into your neck next time,just hug promise!!Dian too ,youre like the best singing partner and anyway you smell good :) Josh and Ryan who's omgnessly good at guitar,singing and being good companions .Sean aha great bfff aeaeaeaea yeah!!Thanks for paying for the cab home today,i owe you sometime ok. Jonas who's the ultimate asshole for provoking my outbreak and i am not having a good time with it ok.I hate you the most anyway.Pls dont oversleep all the time,beg you.

Hols are here,i need to plan a new lifestyle seriously!!Must make it work,I dont care.Anyhow,goodnight all i wont go to the west unless its an emergency ever again.Chill bye

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM , Blogger Sean said...

Yay Bfffffffffff =)

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Hi you :)

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Josh said...

i swear the expression on your face after those card tricks were PRICELESS. HAHA, thanks for the great fun today too!

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

AHAH Because its magic !!!You're so cool i swear,show me more next time,i'll show you a zillion bucks face :) Hang out soon ok Josh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home