Monday, May 26, 2008

I think we're alone now,the beating of the hearts is the only sound






I like today especially,it has been so bloody long since i felt like a day was priceless. Every little thing worked out for me,even economics.My dad's stepping in to discipline because poly has no rules at all thats why it rocks!!!I am not allowed to wear slippers/shorts/spag and i have to be with a jacket all the time!!!!!!I'll bear with this for another day well its the least i can do since he's only back for a while.
Can someone please show me the way out to fresh air?

4 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Catherine & YanChao said...

hello pris!
wednesaday's the day! see you then babe. :)

love, cat.

 
At 4:36 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Helllooo Cat.Yes see you tmr hon.
<3

 
At 4:19 AM , Blogger Venetia said...

bad hairdo for me? I dont see my picture! ):

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Awwwwwww,The pictures're in your phone right babe. Ha we can take pictures when we get into da mood yea? Oh your hair is fine really :)Pretty girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home