Monday, June 16, 2008

Wrecked


Alicia to the rescue!!I've got a phone so i can read my texts and charge the bill to WJM!!

Morning! A surprise greeted me the first thing this morning. So yes lets make things sounds more dramatic..The first thing when i woke up today,i told myself "its a start of a brand new day.so woohooooooooo!" So when i entered my room,those words in my head just got brutally crush,like seriously!!I saw my pathetic phone on the floor in the most pathetic state ever. I can now only view half a sceen,meaning only reading half a page of my texts!!!The person who called me last night,can confess now ahhh!!!Cause of the vibrations,it leaves my phone smashed on the floor..poor thing.

But whatever,I m over it now.Project time. Gelare with Dian & Charmaine noww:) Dian says hi!:)I am getting a replacement phone soon or.. i will really be pathetic.Bye alll enjoy your dayssss dont greet yourself with determination at all ok!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home