Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hello baby, you know my heart has always stayed by yours.


You bring out the best in me,cover me from all brightness and i miss you i miss you with all my heart,dear fringe.






Today is extremely productive siol. I am damn happy after soooo long because I did my own homework. I think i actually performed well today. After today,I finally see why patient is such a virtue. When you calmly take things in your stride and believe that one day things will be ok..it eventually will. You know you cant change the present so why dont you just make the best out of what you have.

You know dear,I realised you detest the whole entire world around you. I mean its your own opinion about people so i dont care. Just that you should know that it takes alot of love to actually hate someone. Seriously,life is already so draining why burden yourself so unnecessarily.
To me,you are just not thinking hard enough before you talk. You know you dont own the world, so that makes you unoriginal already so get real ok?:)

Life's really short to even make stupid mistakes. I mean yeah,in just a blink of an eye my youth might be a past. I dont want keep looking back because what's ahead is more important. Thinking about what my classmates and I were talking about today,I guess its really important to give thanks for everything that we have. Life's not perfect but its not even created to be. I keep emphasizing on the millions of flaws that i would wanna change but I think on the other hand i have neglected about the other million good things that I am blessed with.

Gee.Enough.Im gay and good.K bye people!

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM , Blogger Josh said...

is that my very beautiful house in the background? HAHA.

 
At 12:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really did the fringe thing! :D

 
At 6:39 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Josh,yes its your oh-so beautiful house. Hee.Thanks for everything kk pretty!:)

Yes Cheryl dear,I have no choice seriously. FUGLY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home