Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Dear,daddy will be arriving before 12pm.Please wait for me.We will go out for lunch and shopping together ok"

You know there is no ugly people in this world,its just the people with the ugliest hearts. You babe,once is enough you want a second time.Bring it on,Im not afraid of you.
My apology if you have not seen the worst side of me yet but now you are reaching my limits!!!I dont want you to be in my life but i dont understand why you are making me significant. Good for you,pls try me ok.I am damn tired of everything that has been happening and if you wanna push it,i'll give it all to you ok.
Dear Felicia, smile ok.Life will find a way out on its own somehow especially for good people,good friend like you.Be strong darling, we are all here for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home