Monday, August 11, 2008

Being you,is what you do best.

HI!!Actually Im very pissed with myself today. First up, We got an Effing C- for our economics report after all the harvesting,all the cramping all the hard work.Deep down,I think teachers are very sadistic people,no offence.I mean my dreams of going into a Uni might just be dashed cause of this freaking C in my report.Ok thats the second C I've seen so yeah you must panic for me.

Anyway,I met Afiqah to study and shop in town today.We studied really! We made a point not to speak to one another for like an hour or there will be a penalty of 1$. Works,very well.
I really love Afiqah even when she was being an idiot to be more than half an hour late.Ok its not like I dont see it coming but i thought she would change !!Kidding,today was really fun and productive at the same time. Next time, we must bake i dont care.I happen to read one of my very good friend's Private post. I see how life can really change a person especially one's emotions and even bringing out someone that you have never seen before. I know its so easy to say this but i guess we really have to take chances in life and believe that god will always always be having our backs so yeah don't be afraid of falling i suppose?You know one fine day, you will start seeing the light to things and that life made us fall for a good reason. I dare say so because I've been there and all i can say is...it will really get better in time.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 AM , Blogger SAML said...

Miss you :)

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Miss you very very much ,Samantha :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home