Monday, August 18, 2008

Will you,still love me in the morning

9.30am,lazing in bed still pondering about the rest of the week.Anyway this is a dedication post and even if it might be wrong,I think I wanna do it.
Dear you,thank you for coming back in my life even if its only a very short period of time.I enjoyed every bit of your company and definitely,your comfort. Thank you for making me feel like your gf, keeping each other company,studying together,having fun and most of all thank you for making breakfast and sending it to my doorstep. You have no idea how much i appreciate every bit of this.

I'm really sorry things have to turn out this way for you. I must admit even when i was filled with bliss when I'm with you,I'm experiencing fear all at the same time. All that came to me was insecurity and how afraid I really was to go through another break-up.It came to me that this isn't how i want things to be.Having someone in your life means being happy and most of all you know you can always fall back on that person at the end of all hectics. Not that i didn't feel all that, its just that things are no longer the same anymore. After all,we both have changed and maybe its not as easy as we think to re-accept each other back into our lives.

Nevertheless,you are still my dream boy because you have almost every quality I look for in a guy. Your humour and how we can really connect at times. Like I've always said, you may not be the best in the world,but to me you are because you,made that impact on me.
You really don't know how much it takes to walk away from the one you love. You don't know how much courage it takes a person to even let go of a loved one. Even if everything i wanted is all within my reach,I wouldn't just take it because i know this decision will be for the better.

Perhaps you will understand where i am coming from one day,at least i hope you do. It has been almost half a year since we broke up, but i still did love you. Every single day,I'd still keep you in my prayers and pray the best only for you. You will always mean something to me,always . I'll let fate take the wheel from here,hopefully it guides us both back to eternity someday. Whatever happens you know I will be proud of your every achievement and when you are down,I will be here to try make you happier. Lastly, remember a part of me will always be with you,Yanjie.

9 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Touching...

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger MAINE! said...

i am happy for you pris! and study out w us one day! if not i will miss you like crazy ):

xoxo
MAINE!

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Josh said...

crying already sia.

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger SAML said...

always here

<3

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

maine!:thanks for leaving the tag :)Dont worry we will see each other soon cause I m missing you all already!!<3

Josh:You're too emotional for a guy,seriously!I like :)

saml:Thanks babe,always here for you the same. xoxo

 
At 2:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very romantic, xoxo

 
At 2:15 AM , Blogger Josh said...

you like can already! HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

 
At 6:06 AM , Blogger SAML said...

You should reply that anonymous :)

 
At 7:38 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Jonas: what a pleasnt surprise. Life is..a lil romance by nature :)

Josh:HAHAHAHA trying to hard ah!!

Saml: SOBZ:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home