Monday, August 25, 2008


I can go kill myelf now. I screwed my exams today and to be specific,econs. I studied and nothing of what i did came out,such tough luck. Now,its just good that Im through. I think my blog is really boring and I m often here to rant all my emotions and thoughts. Keeping and swallowing is difficult sometimes, so yes please pardon me for that.
I've been reminding myself the whole time."You,can walk out of this,yes you certainly can." There's only those little things in life missing towards perfection but yet it will never be pieced together because life is made to be imperfect. Dont try to understand what i m saying,its gonna take you all night. If you have been there ,you'll know what i mean.
Goodnight,friends or stranger. If life have not been easy for you,I wish you all the better. If you are down , please cheer up and be happy. Simply because,you deserve to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home