Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You're the last good thing about this part of town

If only i can get my hands on
.

.

.

.

.

.






Then again,its not like i can wear these cause I cant really walk normally in heels.But its very nice right!!Maybe some of you can fall in love with this too and we can have a lil spree and my dream will come true.Whatever the CSA must be getting to me.

My life is currently screwing up on its own and it all up to me to unwind everything. Work hard,Pris!!
Talking about results,Im very very proud of you,Melia. I need to succeed just like you.

Sorry,I have having a lil shopping fascinations. Ok i need to focus on my exam which I cannot afford to fail or i will meet my so dire consequences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home