Tuesday, August 05, 2008

& Im in love with who you are.

Lets be liberal with our demands from life,maybe we will find ourselves more contented. So anyway I fond today kinda funny cause went i came into tutorial,apparently only Vee and Adam plus12 other people showed up. How nice,k it wasnt as bad as the last CSA i attended cause only 8 peeps were present when class started. My classmates are too cool for classes you see!!Wl,Miss you all plz come next time,we shall be good students from now.

I caught "money not enough 2" with my class yesterday. It was very much like the other Jack neo productions cept that it was more touching. The show was so sad I got a little emotional and i was not alone because that girl beside me was sobbing quite hard..i think. K,that's exaggerated but the show's touching and,sad.
There was this part about the families pushing the responsibility of their mother here and there.Oh and the first thing that me to my mind was.."that sounds so familiar' .Maybe everyone somehow goes through the same predicament its just how different people deal with things.
Know whats best? From my personal point of view,i think we should all work for ourselves,girls especially so we dont have to rely on anyone when we are old and all sappy. Life,is by far the most unpredictable statement. By the next minute,you have probably wasted half your lifetime doing nothing.

The thing about JackNeo's productions,it always sets people thinking because it relates alot to our own lives. Perhaps only then we will start to think and do whats right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home