Sunday, August 31, 2008

When i get older,I'm sure I'm gona love you

My dad's in town so I have been spending time with him since his return. Been eating and indulging alot but guess what its the holidays and I am happy now!!Everything is settled now cept for the fk-ed up fact that i m accused of shit. I must be damn careful in school now,I might just get stepped on.Or should just totally get a policeman outfit for my classmates so we can feel more secured. Being gutless and not wanting to create a bigger problem is two different things ok and if everyone just wants to settle everything physically wouldnt the world be in chaos?K I am done here,hopefully its reallly done.

I cut my hair again on impluse but i guess its ok cause again our hair will always grow.That day catherine had a good time watching me do this but i had my fun when alicia came.So anyhow,i look like this now.

4 Comments:

At 4:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you look great in your new hairstyle.

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Hi(: Just which Jacky are you?Thanks anyway!

 
At 1:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacky TANG. subway cookies. remember? haha.

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Oh why yes!Hello !! Yep,how can i forget,thanks for the cookies too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home