Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Forever it will be,you & me.

Hey!Below are pictures of the not so surprise party put together by my bestfriends.Having a celebration at fish&co can be quite traumatising just look at our faces.
I was made to hold this sparkler thingy and there's an announcement made in the whole bloody restaurant with this birthday rep omg . A whole good moment of being embarrassed ..nice.









Thank you Alicia,Fii,Weirun,brandon and darren for putting everything together ! I enjoyed myself the whole time,really appreciate you all. And we waited 2 and a half hours for a cab and i got home only at 12. Imagine the rain,the queue,the tension!!But well,it was good bonding time plus i didnt get so screwed by my mum.


Dear Alicia,thank you for always making an effort to make me happy.Not only on special occasions but on every other day,you are just there to cheer me on.I really like the present you gave me,really does reminds me of everything that we've been thru.I love you.
& for some reasons i don know why i receive birthday texts!!Ahhh see forget the actual date ah friends!!But thanks still.In just a few hours,I will be officially 17,lao zha bor already with all my other lao friendss.
Chalet tmr,cant.wait.

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had my birthday at Fish & Co. too, so awkward but the people there were so fun! :D

Just one more hour!

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

HEEHEE,yes it was so awkward and ........traumatising!!
I know im old,dont remind me!!:)

 
At 2:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok, 17 isn't that old! & I'm only 1 yr younger than you, which isn't much difference. x)

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Ya then you are laozhabo also cheryl fong!!<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home