Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Your voice is the soundtrack of my summer

HI people i had just had the best birthday ever!!Ok let me talk about the night when i turn 17!I left my phone in my bag and intend to check it only when i get up next morning.Wrong move of the century cause i missed out hell alot!!Ok so when i woke up next morning,I saw 50 missed calls and texts and i was wondering"Wow ok its a good year my friends are so enthusiastic!!" .Slowly i scrolled the texts read everyone and replied...until i came to this one that is a picture text!! Enthu right,got picture somemore sehh!! Then i saw this
.
.
.
.
.
.








Wa,look like my house background ah!!! Honestly it was only when i saw the missed calls i realised oh yes its my freaking house and my friends were there last night omggggggggg!!!Ok so i got up and yep..i was in my bedroom doing dont know what when my poor nice friends were outside cam-whoring cause they couldnt reach me.


Felt damn bad about it cause they waited outside for like a really long time.Dont wanna say how long cause i am just gonna feel shitty again. Hey guys esp Charmaine josh and Jonas thank you for putting in so much effort just to make this birthday so memorable for me.I feel so blessed and grateful to have friends like you guys.Sorry i was such a bitch to not check my phone,but its a lesson learn yeah!!You guys make me so happy i swear.<3<3<3


& thank you everyone of you who texted me,called,testys,blogposts and your gifts!!Omg every bit of this put the biggest smile on my face yesterday and Im very touched that you all made the lil effort,it really means alot to me.Thank you over and over again for making such an impact on my 17th year.I LOVE YOU ALL OK REALLY !!


Lastly the chalet yesterday was awesome!There are tons of pictures so let me just leave it for my next post.But it was quite an experience for me throughout all that fun.Thank you my dear friends again for the party,I enjoyed myself so much.


This.is.bliss.I wished everyday's my bday!!Fat hope prissssss.



3 Comments:

At 11:18 PM , Blogger MAINE! said...

FIRST TO COMMENT CAUSE I USED THE COMPUTER! HAHAHA. yes!!!! wrong move, but still i'm glad you had a hell lot of fun! when you grow older, i hope you will remember this day and of course US (classmates)! SWEET SWEET 17! now, enjoy your birthday w your dearest daddy! LOVE YOU! XOXO!

 
At 11:20 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

YES HELLO!!I WILL GET SLAPPED SO HARD if i ever ever forget all that you gus have done for me.Thanks for the great night love,I really hope nothing got to out of hands!!Love you too hun!!XO,

 
At 1:14 PM , Blogger Josh said...

HOHO second up. i shall comment on your other post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home