Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hi!(:

I am now at siamparagon bangkok.Its really awesome here,and yeah things are not cheap!!The roxy ,ripcurl and all are all imported.There is a so much wider range but the cost is more expensive!Omg,so anyway the country is so much more developed in other words very mordern.Yeah,the malls' huge like..big!
My dad took us to the village yesterday..the coconut plantation,floating market.The weather was really unbearavble thou.
Then we went to Mbk,ya they sell like all sorts of imitation goods.Damn funny,the PUMA imitation was like..PUNA instead and the logo was upside down.That was the more obvious kind.
Wl,I miss my friends already!!You all must take good care okay.!!<3<3

I am like quite over everything,and i am okay.Ya maybe brooding over things wont make anything better.
Troubles runaway on its own over time.Yeah.

Soon it will be christmas day!!Lift your spirits peeps!! (: (:
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home