Monday, January 01, 2007

hi!(:
Omg i have been away from home for soo long.
Happy new year everyone,hope its gonna be agreat 2007 ahead and less troubles(:
The celebration with my family turned out really awesome.We had dinner and it was made even special because there were funky party hats for everyone. We countdown at Amanda& amelia"s house and i stayed over.So glad we caught a glimpse of the fireworks from there.Were way too tired and we fell asleep after talking so much.









































We attended Cynthia's wedding the day before.Can you believe how time really flies,everyone's having a family of their own already.When is it gonna be your turn?All my relatives from north,south east &west were there too so there were lots of entertainment going on.The wedding was so .. romantic.




























































Then earlier on saturday afternoon i met up with some of my friends cum pri school friends too.Namely Allie,yiqin,jolene,grace,weiru,brandon,darren,andrew,Wc & yongjie.Yes although i had very little time-span with them but I am glad we got to see each other.It was a really great outing(:

































Now right here i wanna state my New year's resolution.I have to constantly remind myself from now that the O levels will be approaching in no time.No time to waste & yet i am still wasting it.Okay so from the start of 3 Jan its really time to get down to what i call business!I will try not to fool around & work harder at least.And lastly ,i will try to hand in my work on time(excluding holiday homework).
Wa,i sound like i am bullshitting myself but yeah its just a trial first.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home