Monday, March 19, 2007







Hi!(:
Wait before i forget! Happy belated birthday Joel & Elliotz.Both super nice people in the world(:Enjoy your birthdays cause you dont get them everyday yeah.Bestwishes!
Today's the start of the school term,good thing everything is running as it is.Work,stress & life.Well maybe i would get use to it soon.Hahas.
I am really starting to think i am a real nutcase at times.I am so irritating huh.The 2 people beside me are suffering like hell,and so are their results.Hee.
Had Mos with Yl&Fel after school .I know..its like countless times already.Mos rockssss!Went to do some stuff in Tmall as well.
-
Yesterday was pretty fun with Fii & Wong.We were hanging out at the usual place-Starbucks.(:
Grrrr,I am overcharged for the cocoa!!Hee,but with them around,my day was just simply fun-filled with lots of love and laughter.How cool.(:
Okay and about my fashion disaster yesterday.Look!!!Hahas,quite cool ah. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home