Friday, May 04, 2007


Hi!(:


Hello all,I am so proud to say i am almost done with all my papers.Well to me it is for it has really been hectic for me.I need to sleep cause i am turning into a zombie with my ridiculous eye bags.I don't wanna think how badly i have screwed some of my papers cause for now i can only think of the joy of getting through everything.Oh but except for add maths,you wont believe what was going through my had while I was doing the paper."whose's the setter,is this paper made for human beings,its okay to fail right?"


You know what,the question that i did in my SAP last night came out in the paper and i had no difficulty in balancing the figure cause i went through that question twice.I feel so lucky i wanted to scream and thank god in the middle of the exam.Phew.

I just had mos with Yl again.Yeah i know its going abit overboard and now i am starting to get sick of ebi and rice.I'll try something different the next time.Oh and i got my cartoon as well so that i can totally relief some stress after the f-ed up week and also partially to make it up to my irregular periods.


Eveyone has been so stressed up recently,but dont worry okay,its gonne be over in a week and we can all take a short break.Like i have mentioned,to achieve goals we have to work very hard for it because everything comes with a price.
Goodday people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home