Friday, May 18, 2007

Hello everyone.

I have been screwing up my skins alot but nevermind i am very satisfied with this.I cant stand my last fonts its so unsightly!!Cheryl Fong helped with the image,yep see the talent?Thanks alot by the way!Anyway lets go back on school,I dont know why but i am pretty cool with my results.Hee cause i know i have given my best and maybe its all what the best can give.

Other than that,life hasn't been very good to me.But i am glad things are sailing on the low tide right now.I feel so caught in between sometimes,honestly.Maybe its just me,you know i suck at handling problems like that or should i say i was never perfect to start with.

Dont worry,I've long convinced myself that the world's not perfect,things can never be well and good all the time.Why hate when we can love.Why kill when we can save.Why revenge when we can forgive.

I dont know how to tell you all i love you all the same.How much i hate taking sides and how much i hate being in such situations.For now i only know how much my friendship really means to me.Its people who makes me wanna work hard for things like that.Friendship is a wise investment,bear that in mind okay?
-I hope things willjust turn for the better,even if its only a short while..
I still love you.

You know that song?
Its alright,I am okay.I think god can explain.
I believe,I am the same.I ve been carried away.
Splender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home