Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello.
Lets talk about my O level paper.Well it wasnt so bad,probably just screwed up abit of here and there,adding up all the unwanted carelessness other than that,no.
Then went to Pp with Fii,Jm and Allie.Hahas,right after the paper its always best to feast.Nothing bests the banmian at pp okayzxz.

Today was utterly a complete waste of time.E-geog could kill,physics created the dead atmosphere and Ss was super hardcore please.Thankfully we had a teacher like Lim,always releasing us earlier,giving us breaks in between,allowing us to watch dumb commercials which definitely perked up our day and and he even allows us to bring Mac delivery into class.

Class ended at 11.30 and i had lunch with Xh and Saml.I dont know why we ended up at T-mart in the end but still at least i had what i wanted.Going home was the longest part of the journey and i promise you wont want to know why.
I just slept my way through today again,its gonna be hell for me tonight.Woohoooo.

My class position was 13/40 and my level turned out to be 128/230 .Isnt that like the above half.Hahahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home