Saturday, May 26, 2007


Hello brilliant Sunday morning.
I cant believe I'll be taking my mother tongue Os tomorrow.I dread chinese so much because all they ever ever talk about is politics,human life & values.Its harder to comprehend the passage plus we have to put in so much thought to the questions.Lets just hope tomorrow turns out really well yeah?Good luck babes & hunks.
Oh and i just got my haircut on Friday and there's no freaking change in my hair except maybe a fewer strends gone.Then I had lunch with Yl at pizza hut which was amazingly filling but good of course!Walked over to starbucks and chatted with Jm for awhile while waiting for Allie and Fii to come.Went home and tried my best to study but failed.
Yesterday was great except for the earlier part which I screwed up.Quarelled big time with my mum because she was unreasonable to me and then to her,i was being too rude and stuff.She always has to use her violence which obviously dont work at my age.
I was really upset over what she said to me.Sometimes i really wanna know what the heck have i done so wrong to deserve all this.Heck it all,heroine of all evil.
Met Jim,leo,xh & the rest for dinner at lagoon.Had a real long walk down the beach but it was a memorable walk for sure.Then to arcade then home.I am so glad i came out you know,at least it made me all cheery again.I am never happy at home,in fact its the far worse place to ever be in.
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home