Friday, June 01, 2007


Hello hello.
Have not been blogging for some time and so here goes.Oh and did I tell you about that stupid lump in my throat which is apparently known as an infection.Sgarden can be very vicious to your health especially during the global warming.No,i am positive i am not afraid of the sun.I can never be able to change the colour tone of my skin cause i am made to be like that.Or else i can go bright red which makes it extra obvious when i blush or something.Not a very good thing kay.

On vesek day,It was made a fun occasion with Fii.Same strepsils(?)The crowd there could drown the mall and the sale was horrifying &disgusting.That explain alot about crowded malls,people with nutshells growing in their brains and all.Or is it just me cause of my sorefoot and throat.Anyway,she's one of the best thing to me in the world,and definitely,quality time have been made to good use!Thank you for taking the torture of wearing my heels(I know it really hurts alot) and thank you for paying the cab fare home babe.Loveyou.
Yesterday i went to school for half a day because of that.Yes and I wasted my time expectantly.
Had lunch with Allie and Jm after school at T-mart.& i did not have Carrot cake hahahahaha.I am always eating it,so often that the auntie's like my bestfriend there.Jm came over to my house and we watched the haunted school together,which was so not haunted please.
I am convinced that my mum and i shall never be able to clique because she refuse to try.I feel closer to my dad even thou we are like a world away from one another.Our parents always teach us how to be good but sadly they never taught us why should we be good.That's the main philosophy,we do good to live our lives happy and meaningfully.Ha,no one told me that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home