Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Yesterday was awesome.I didnt predict that i would be halfday late for school,kay but who cares for now.For the very first time in my life,i went to Felicia's house.I dont know why she keeps complaining about the condition of her house,its pretty cozy and nice.The kind that would house a family, and comfy enough.By the way,thanks alot babe,i really like the smell of your shampoo and it really kills me to have to wash it off at night.

Then took a bus down to town.Headed to Marriot first to enquire about some Prom thing.I really hope things will work out with Marriot because it has the best food/location/lodging,to me thats like everything.Then we had a great lunch at Taka,everyone should totally try the donut there,its good.Eating and window shopping was almost all that we did.
Ha,i mean what can i say?
Girls,food,fun,shop,buy,discounts,screams and screams louder.

Today was fun.Xh,jm and yl came to my house after school.They watched mean girls while i was keeping myself busy in my kitchen.Hehaho.I made lunch for them and that made me happy for some reasons.Kay Xh you give me face ah(: Then we watched the eye 10 together,freaking funny please. Oh and if you have guessed, yeah i slept all the way till dinner after they left.I am so dead tonight cause i dont know what the heck will i be doing to self-entertain.

I just realised i have some problems with my sentence constructions.Not only that i suck at punctuations as well,how dumb can i get.Read closely and you will soon discover.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home