Sunday, November 25, 2007



Dear F & K.This post is dedicated to you wonderful people. Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter in my life,you two are probably the funniest people i've ever met.Having classes with you all is always made more enjoyable cause you guys can twist the teachers' words into jokes and faces into clowns...kk i hope you know what i am talking about.I swear i've never been filled with such laughter till i met you guys man.
Felicia,you like the "Dajieda" in the group and stop denying that because its really not a bad thing.You're always like the one who will stand up for your friends,turn things into jokes and making people happy.I am glad I sat near you last year..or should i say thank you for opening up to me.Impressions always change when you know somebody better right?(:
Anyway i just wanna let you know that I am really happy when we are able to study together for our Olevels cause i would really like to see you achieve and do well.I know you can!You're a very bright girl and theres no doubt about that so yeah..continue to work hard for the coming phase of your life.I have alot of faith in you.
I dont usually say so much in front of you but yeah...!!I've said it hahas.
I'll miss you,call you when i get back okay.
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home