Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hi..i would like to delicate this post to my friends. I think its gonna be so cliche cause i am a bad blogger and some already know my lines oh and that's not very good.Thank you both for salvaging this friendship,it really means to me. Two worlds one family,& its made forever.
Thank you for walking me through my secondary days,thank you for giving so much that i am unable to contain in the capacity of friendship.Thank you for going beyond being just good friends and most of all thanks for all that i have learnt.

At least by the end of my secondary school life i am clearly aware of the people who are true & the pretentious ones.Honestly,I have confessions myself.I dont feel like i am a very good friend either and not to mention girlfriend.. Actually i kinda suck at it.After that day i just realised sometimes you think you are so close to this person but deep inside you dont really know her at all no matter how hard you try.I am convinced about the way i feel just that its not important whether you know her anot,it matters more to try to understand her. & yeah maybe things will get better cause there are so many other purposes to build a strong friendship.
To the people who are pretentious,I am just glad were going different ways. I've never taken it personally because its not worth it. You know who you are and i just hope that it is my misjudgements.

It has been a great year &just wanna let you all know that you've all done beautiful in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home