Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hi Susanna!I hope you are reading this babe.You cheered me up so much today.On prom i swear it was my worse singing you guys have ever heard.I admit how nervous i am,i have not overcome the fear of stage fright and it was my first time to it..i am truly disappointed in myself.I had the chance and i blew it.
Anyway thanks for the things that you have said to me today,worth a million man.You and Jacq are the most encouraging people and thanks for giving me endless support through the years.I remembered what a great classmate you were to me when i was in secondary 1,Susanna.Nobody could understand the predicament that you were going through but i can guess that you are a very brave person.This is gonna be my last year so my words to you two special people in my life..I really appreciate you both so much,thanks for being there for me when i needed a shoulder to lie on.Thanks for the letters/chocolates that you gave me,I'll remember them forever.Lastly,i hope we'll keep in contact for the longest time ever,you both mean to me.
With love,Priscilla.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay this is funny to the max but it reminds me of the very very good days.Look at how much we have change through the years..its really a whole world of difference!
& presenting what we become today!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home