Tuesday, November 20, 2007




Happy 5 months sweetheart.Thanks for such a goodnight.Well it has been one of the most amazing night for me and its so sad there's only less than 12 hours. To me you are the best lover in the world and i hope that i can return as much love as you did for me.Every second of my life my heart will continue to beat for you alright.I want to let you know that even if fate didnt allow us to be together again,I am just thankful we had the chance before and its a beautifl thing to me.

Hello all,you know i am really so glad prom is over.I know everyone has been stressing so much over the event especially the girls right.Yes i think everyone looked so different in a good way last night and all of you looked amazing i swear.Some stuff got screwed up but well i am just glad really really glad its all done.Before i forget just FFFFFFFFFFFF my make up last night.OMG!KK i am over it. Anyway send me more pictures please and thank you.I want one with yl but i forgotten who took it for us. Okay to conclude everyone were hot sexes!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home