Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hello all,it has been great, just tell me the smell of freedom in the world. Gosh cant wait to breathe the air from outside,never turn back with regrets & settling down with peaceful tea.Finally the examination is officially over,its so joyful its like I've just gotten married or something. Ever since my self-declared holiday last Tuesday I've been out till night with my friends.Shopping for clothes,prom stuff,prom meetings and everything else and seriously I am not even a third in having fun.I bet you guys are all gonna love the food at Prom night because...I just feel that way.

Everyone around me seems to have a job already.I wanna work for my own money too!!Aye actually i just need more money for shopping but i wanna kill my time too.Being in Hk for a whole month will turn me into a senseless zombie,i dont have a life there cause my dad will be at work all day,presumably also on weekends and I will have nothing and absolutely nothing to do!Yikessss,i thought maybe i should go to Disney and work part-time,that would be so fulfilling for me.I wont even mind being the mascot for a week or so as long as i get a job there!

Okay firstly is to dominate those hideous eye bags before prom.Secondly beg my dad to let me work in Disney.Fat-hope i know.I wanna learn how to sow a towel,bake better muffins,read the newspaper daily,stay up to watch that's so raven,complete the Korean drama series and lastly pray for my results.Seriously i am still a lil scared!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home