Friday, November 30, 2007

Hello everyone,my eyes are freaking ugly and i think its the after effect of the eye masks!!What irony eh?I was so freaked out at the sight of it,theres like 2 lumps swelling which hurt like hell.I dont even know if my eyebags are considered to be better.I am so ....sad.My dad bought the tickets to Jay chou's concert for us.No offence but i dont really listen to his songs or anything,not a huge fan either and we got the front seats.Omg.












We will be going to causeway bay for shopping tmr,and probably more shopping the day after.Hk is so known for its shopping!!The weather here is getting colder by the day as winter approaches.I really cant stand the cold especially after my bath but at the same time i bet the weather in Sg is killing you all so i am gonna be appreciating this for awhile. (:

I bought like 10 over Vcds cause they are so cheap and I am gonna bring them back so that i can hold some movie Marathon session when i get back..which will keep me busy while i start panicking for my results.Anyway hope all you my friends are doing well back there,take good care alright.

Goodnight.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home