Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Happy 9th birthday Leonard,hopefully your manners and behaviour will grow with your age.
We are starting to get to use to the life in Hk,its going to so difficult to get my life back on track when i return to sg.I shall double confirm that.
Its so relaxed here,seriously..i have almost nothing in the world to think or worry about,maybe except where to go,where to have lunch and whether my friends could reach me!
My mum would take me and my bro down for a massage,facial in the afternoon and when my dad gets back in the evening,he will never fail to bring us out for dinner.Plus the area we are staying is super convenient!There's a huge roxy store just below,and so much going on..
If only life's like that aye!




The biggest Zara store in hk!




Christmas trees look so different these days.


& i met the cutest dog in the beauty parlour
Hi Melia&Manda.Its really sad i cant be with you two at this point of your life.I really hope you both and your family will ride through the storm and be well again alright.We all learnt something so valuable from this incident that shall be kept in our memories forever.Life is short,so lets just treasure all the blessings that has always been showered upon us.
Take it easy alright,i love you both so much.
<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home