Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hk is so happening.The christmas decos and all are so pretty..just one christmas tree could light up the whole city,bring joy in the atmostphere and of course bringing christmas spirits to live!Omg,I love christmas.Its a beautiful sight,we're happy tonight,walking in the winter wonderland!!!!!

We went to 3 shopping centres today,I got a decent pair of shoes,clothes and ..something esle.
Hmm..Yl must be having the time of her life in Vietnam right now.Fel's probably back in Sg long long time ago but i cant find her online.Kenneth's leaving for Hk tmr,Jerome's in Hk!Okay..I am getting bored and i am not very good at entertaining myself.I miss Sg..somehow.
I feel very alone..seriously its going to go on for 3 weeks.Shit, i hate this.
Sighs.





Away by distance,but never in the heart.
Friendships are made to last forever,just piece things back together
& we could be like how we were,right from the start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home