Monday, December 10, 2007

Hellooo everyone.I am in Tokyo and the weather's twice's as cold as Hk.
Yesterday was pretty awesome.First we went to jesper's birthday party and
obviously i am too overgrown for it but the magician was pretty good!Then
Jerome came (: I am glad there's someone my age to entertain my bordem in'
the party.So yeah anyway,we ended up watching some tennis game while talking.

Rushed back to meet my dad for.......jay chou's concert.Okay seriously,
it was way better than i thought.Everyone was cheering so much that the floor
became shaky.We left early cause we were to exhausted!!
I woke up at 4.30 am to catch the flight to tokyo today and i nearly fainted.
i could sleep anytime now omg.The plane was not as good as Sg airlines which
of course makes it even more difficult for us to sleep.
The airport limo took almost 2 hours to get us to our hotel and by the time
we settled down ,it was time for dinner.I nearly slept in the shopping centre.
Okay,i really have to go,thanks for reading this.
I love you babes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home