Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hi all i desperately need a haircut.I can hardly see myself now,really.
I am still nursing my all-in-one package inclusive of cough,sorethroat&flu.I stayed over at my cousin's place again how cool its like twice in 2 weeks.We had a great movie Marathon session until.........................and i got so pissed for a while.I know this is so redundant but yeah its good if i can let it out for a bit.Okay,better.

Results are gonna be out this friday omgzxzx,i know i am scared.I think i mention this once at least on every post and sometimes when i get too tense i will have a short summary of how traumatised i am about it.Like now,I have issues with the Olevels & serious ones.



Anyway,this is for you Amanda Siah for being cute,sexy & retard inside.


Happy 7 months yj.Still counting alright and i love you so so so much.Thanks for tolerating so much for the past 7 months and i know its getting past your limits somehow.I am truly sorry for everything that i've said or done to hurt you darling.You are such an awesome Bf and i am telling the world right now because i am really proud of you :D
Kisskiss bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home