Monday, January 28, 2008






These people are so nice to be working with except for the fact that they like lying to me because they think i am gulliable.I clearly state here,I AM NOT.(:







I need to turn in real soon because i need to channel all my energy for work tomorrow.Again like i have mentioned,i have no life yet.Being away from school can be a very bad thing because your brains dysfunction most of the time.Oh yes i can finally get over the O level results fit.I did up to what i expected ,so yes i guess i would urge anyone else taking the Olevels to study at your own pace and consistency would do good!!If i can amazingly do it,anyone can!
Life has started to be busy for now.Work has been less tiring,lost of lies going around but a lot of fun at the same time.I cant wait for a lot of things to come,2008 is pretty unpredictable.Anyway i lost my Form A on the first day and i had to go all the way down to MOE just to send in my choices.Please pray i make it into my first choice!!!!
CNY is drawing near and this gives me a very valid reason to buy new clothes!!I will definitely seize the chance to go to Hk in march again!I am gonna be so free for almost 3 months omgzxz and i will be in such devastating condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home