Monday, April 21, 2008

Photobucket

Poly life is extremely different than before. I think my class is really bonded and thats a good thing i suppose. There's like a class blog,celebration for Dian's bday and class outings.Omg 1b21 is hardcore to the max \/ I had my first lecture today and i swear i was trying bloody hard to stay awake. People around seems to be catching things pretty fast and thats gonna leave me very far behind.I wanna As everything if i can k,no kidding.

School 's on at 9 tmr and i have a freaking 5 hr break in between. Whats with the timetable really,anyone wanna compare with mine???!!!!

I will always believe that we will find a way to love one day.I promise to hold you so tightly in my arms and tell you,baby my love for you is so deep. We'll live the rest of our lives together with no regrets my love. Dont let patience go to waste,destiny shall not let us down for the second time.

5 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger JeniuS said...

go for it, dont give up!~
1b21 is here to back you up!

Go Priscillia, *clap X 5*
We love Priscillia, *clap X 5*

 
At 6:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Priscilla, you can do it. :D You already scored freaking well for 'O's!

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger Venetia said...

babe babe! :D KEEP GOING LAR. I just pretend I understand in class. LOL. (: THEN, 1b21 is so gonna rock TP

Venetia

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Zsa!(: said...

Are you kidding me?? If I could come out of one yr in JC bruised but friggin' alive, you can so kick poly ass dear. Plus I'm here to 'babysit' YOU yes? (x

 
At 4:25 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

OMG Hi all .I am freaking touched okay. :)!!!! Hi jerermy/100 plus boy,you rock kkz!Love jeremy claps for you !!
Hey Cheryl,its not well enough but youre really really gonna do better .Miss you babe.
Hi venetia,ya we all can rock school so hard yeah. :)
Zsa!!!I thank god i saw you today cause the school is f-ing huge man.You better be the best babysitter of the year ok. :) Yay!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home