Saturday, May 24, 2008

A rising contentment

Hi all you know I just completed my CSA individual shit which is a literal shit by name yes and I am feeling so relieved now!! Vaio has this cool webcam thing and I am just trying to be an idiot so yeah pls pardon me..oh it even take multi shots!!










Today's a depressing Saturday because of the workload. All TP people are so stressed up now,i mean for those who take time to sign in to Vbus!!! My dad's in town now for the weekends and for me its really alot of juggling between friends,family,work and time for myself.
Just got back from Rc after a damn heavy lunch that will amazingly last me through the rest of today.Caught Indiana Jones with the whole family,yeah we hardly do that but its really cool.Its a super awesome show,beats everything esle hands down.When youre in the theatre it just feels like youre in the adventure yourself.
My dad's gonna take me for a quick spree tmr because I've too much to be coping with now.Sounds really bad but yes i think I desperately need to map out a guideline for myself.
Dear Jacq,I am really touched when i read your letter.You're really such a kind person at heart and you always feel for everyone around you.Thou we were never really close,you always cared and at the lowest point in life,you are always there. You dont know how much people around love and treasure you the same dear. You are definitely one girl that deserves only the best and I hope you will stand strong one day love.I will be here to keep assuring you that everything's gonna be ok. Lastly,I really enjoyed your company yesterday even after so long. I love you Jacq,always will :)
Bye all,its homework time for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home