Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Bestfriends forever promise me.

The lovliest couple in my whole world,I'll tell you why.I felt so sickly today cause i did not rest abit the night before. Dragged myself to school after missing the first 2 lessons and I was practically dying. By 5 pm,I almost fainted. My head was pounding like crazy,I nearly threw up all the redbull i had earlier on.
Had to cancel plans for dinner. I felt bad cause we hardly meet up. Weiru,Jolene & andrew especially,I hope to see you all soon.
So getting to the point!!! Allie and darren came all the way to my place just to bring dinner for me. Im really thankful to you both.Its the best congee in the world cause its filled with the utmost warmth and love..omg I am blessed with such great friends. <3> Anyway..i made this garlic salmon thingy last night and its da bomb. Culinery is my official hobby and currently Im having this fantasy of opening my own sandwich bar and freaking own subway!!
My classmates were extremely high and gay today..in turn making me happy too. Its amazing how things just get all better with them around. Oh I just remembered..i owe Josh alot of money today.Kkz,Im dead beat,no time to reflect about life.

''when i see you face,it just came to me that some things in life are simply irreplaceable"

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello babe! you sure its not the stuff that you cooked yourself and ate that made you sick? :D

 
At 4:39 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

ERM HELLLOOOOOOOO!!Of course not.You can ask my classmates ok. Know what..you are not getting any!!!:) See you this weekends

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home