Wednesday, July 16, 2008

& Im a sucka for happy endings,thanks for the lemonade.

Im so gonna burst in no time, I meant that literally. I know you might think who the f am I to be exploding cause my life seems so good on the surface all the time. Do you ever come across a point whereby you feel like every shit decision that you make just lead you to the wrong way?I always swallow things,always but now i just need to rant so i wont suffocate this bad. Screw all the projects in the world,fancy havin all due almost at the same time. Screw you for making me so hurt and for even doing this to us. Everyone has a tolerance level and when you break that point,thats it.

Its definitely one of the worst Wednesdays ever. Besides school thats just so much theres running at the back of my mind. I really wonder how am i suppose to be dealing with things. Ya like for every step i take,I still have to be wise cause even if it doesnt affect me for the rest of my life..it does now.Omg can life just give me an fking break for good.

& I know the rest of you are going through a very difficult time now with the shit that we're facing. C,D,V,J,A,R lets just do this together,get done and we are soooo gonna get our lives back.If you are emo-ing now babe,please cheer up,I'll think of something to make you happy tommorow. I am so tired I cant share my dirty jokes with you but I'll think of something.Hang in there pretty please.

I am so metally exhausted I have no time for M. Aiya rip all you want kk,do what you please babe. You da bomb ,da best kkz. Richest most intelligent person happy??Quite fun right,cause in your world you own everyone else. Cool,hope no one pick that up.
SCREWWWWWWW IT

7 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Blogger Josh said...

chill chill. FRIDAY WE DO SMTH FUN OKAY! SURE GOT ALCOHOL INVOLVED. HAHA

 
At 8:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAH. we will all go through this shit tgther. after we're done w projects and major exams, ITS PLAY TIME YOOOOO

 
At 3:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA totally luvv your last paragraph! this' the first time i've seen you getting fed-up(?) over her.
All the talk about whacking someone,but only know how to change her blog url so many times. Cuz why? She's nthg,nthg but a loser.

Whoa,M rocks my socks!

Anw,hope things will soon be fine on your side. There'll always be sunshine after the rain,so hang in there!

Y'knw i'm here for you :)
luvvluvv.
-S

 
At 4:33 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

JOSH : SET tmr's friday.I cant wait!Hee teddy you finally found my econs book,i so thank you for saving my life :)

Maine! :YES you have me dear :) Life is shit so we deal with shit yes. Cant wait babe. <3

S :Totally annoyed with her. I hope she tells me her new link or something. Ok,lets just not ruin her life and be happy yay gay!!

Hope things gets better for you too Sam.Even if the rain gets heavier,there's always an umbrella!!Thanks babe,love<3

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Venetia said...

vee: you need some cheering up too. :)

woah! drinking tomorrow!

 
At 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

CUZZY WUZZY.
I guess M doesnt know the meaning of Originality.And she should so brush up her english,and probably brush her hair too!It's like overcrowding.Oh and she claimed to be rich,well if she was she wouldve gone for hair treatment and a trim cuz she seriously needs one.
SO.BAD.

TATA LOVE YOU BB,
A Siahhhhh

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Vee : Hi babe.Im good now.Yesterday was awesomeeeee lovelovelove you:)

A : I am so agreeing with you.But let her do what she wants,its her life anyway!:)
Anyway,meet up soon ok,we might get a good show again!<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home