Friday, July 11, 2008

In coffeecity, we borrowed heaven.

If only we could have life the way we planned..
'Hi my name is Priscilla and you look insanely familiar.Have we met before?"
We wont need to know one another to fall in love and till the end,you'll still have me.
The world can crash & burn for all i care, all that i need has been here all along.
I am here, thinking of god knows what.
Friday!I can never fulfil anything so not its the right time to keep a focus mind.In no time,i will be facing another major exam.I would be so raw with everything since life has been pretty relaxed.Freedom needs some boundaries at times like this to keep people like me alive and kickin'.Classes were good, probably after a goodnight sleep.Like every friday,lunch with Alicia acompanied by a good catch up. Went to Ikea with my classmates after school and our after plans somehow got cancelled..Grocery shopping with Dian is simply,classical. So to sum it all up,its a good day!

Im looking forward to Sunday,just so you know i miss you very much, friends. At the same time,im wondering how am i gonna make it through my weekends. I have to complete my econs,ob and I wanna make time for leisure.Oh my god why cant we have more hours in a day!!

3 Comments:

At 6:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FOR MY HERO! :DDDD

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger ::dian:: said...

hey!grocery shopping with me was farrrrr more than classical!haha

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Hi you both !!!!Oh my god Dian shopping with you is hellllllll

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home